Hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
As you can see I have had my account for ages but my computer stoped working all that time and im Kindof new to the Tamagotchi I am going to get my V5 within 3 days And i have some Questions

1. I'v been hearing alot about Bonding and the V5 How do you get it up?

2. Does the new V5 have skill points?

3. People have been talking about a "Familitchi" what is this?

4. Does the V5 have a family?

Thats all thankyou

Tamawho!!??

Though I don't own a V5, I'll try to answer your questions as well as possible.

1. I've never heard of that.

2. Yes, I'm pretty sure of it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. The Familitchi is another name for the V5.

4. Yep. I think you care for 3 characters at a time.

If you want more information about the V5, you could look in some of the V5 tamagotchi logs.

Hope I helped@

There are a variety of topics in these Help forums asking about bonding, etc. - you would probably find it useful to read through some of them - they may well provide you with the information you're looking for, although it will probably make much more sense to you once you've actually bought the V5 and have it in your hands :)

(Don't forget the forums have several pages, so if you don't see a relevant topic on the first page, click back to page 2, 3, etc. and have a look there) :mellow:

1. There's a topic about that here: How to increase Bonding

2. No.

3. The Familitchi is as .:puma:. said, another name for the V5

4. You can take care of one to three characters at the same time. The first generation is always three siblings. You can gain a mate for one of them through connecting with another V5 or through the matchmaker. When you do this, the other two siblings will leave. Now the two mates will transform into Parent characters, and you will get randomly one, two, or three eggs to raise. The parents are still on your Tamagotchi, but aren't on the screen most of the time. They show up only at certain times, or for certain events. If you mate certain combinations of characters (and your bonding level was 100%) you can get some special pure-bred families. Or, if you take bad care of your Tamagotchi, you can get some special bad-care families.

As you can see I have had my account for ages but my computer stoped working all that time and im Kindof new to the Tamagotchi I am going to get my V5 within 3 days And i have some Questions

Thats all thankyou

Tamawho!!?
I'll anwser your questions best I can. I will own V5's soon. =)

1. I think the 3 tamagotchis you take care of it a family and when they bond, their bonding goes up or down.

2. I'm not sure. =(

3. Familitchi is what the V5 is called.

4. I believe so. I think the 3 tamagotchis you take care of is a family. But I could be wrong.

S.O.A.D

Your Tamas will call for you. They will have a ? or a ♪ over their heads. The training icon (first one on your left, bottom row) will be lit up. Go to it and press the B button. Pick an option. Your Tamas will do something, and each time your bonding should go up by 0.5 points.

That's what the bonding takes the place of. No skill points, because instead there is bonding.

V5 is Familitchi.

On the first generation the 3 Tamas are family, but as you go up in the generation the parents are part of it too, then you really have a family. I'm on the 3rd generation but I only have one Tama bouncing around the screen, as you don't always get 3 eggs. I behaves just like a normal 3-character Tama, though.

Thats all thankyou

Tamawho!!??
The Bonding Level shown on the FamiTama's status screen is 0% to 100% in steps of 10%, however the counter is from 0 to 1000 points. To see the Bonding Level increase by 10% you need to increase the counter by 100 points. Each Bonding Level-increasing item increases the counter by 3 points. You need to use one of the Bonding Level-increasing items up to 34 times before you will see the Bonding Level percentage go up (by 10 %.)

no it has no skill points ( I like that better because you don't have to worry about it getting a job)

Familitchi is another name for tamagotchi v5 it is because you can raise a whole family on it

Yes the v5 has a family

I just got a new V5 today and thanks for the help guys :)

1 more question when do you get to name them?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't get to name them. :(

You just give the family a name, mine is so original, "The Tama Family" XD.

:lol: Chocola :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back