Hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyh

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site and I have one famatchi (spelling?) and a 20th anniversary on the way. I'm in high school. Guess there's really not much else to say other than do you all sell things on this site? And where's the best place to buy tamagotchis?

Hi!

I believe people used to be able to sell and buy on this site but it seems it was taken down.

A lot of people buy Tamas from Japan You Want, which has an eBay store as well as its own website. They seem to take great care in selling and it looks like they even include goodies sometimes, which makes them a well-liked source :) Be aware that any Tama bought from here will be in Japanese (all color Tamas are)

Otherwise, there are plenty of other people on eBay to buy from as well. Make sure to check their feedback before buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody2love, Thanks! JapanYouWant is too expensive for me as a student thought :(

Yeah, they sell a lot of new-in-package, JP only models and stuff, as well as color models, which are actually normally expensive (about 5k yen I think which is roughly $40-$45). It may also be worth seeing if there are any garage/yard sales where you live, I bet they get sold pretty commonly there :)

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!!

When I buy a new Tamagotchi, I tend to buy from eBay, though even the listings there can get expensive

Somebody2Love, yeah I got my connection at a yard sale for 25 cents (VERY cheap).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back