Hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezzie The Tama

Reaction score
Hey!

Well, this is *mimitchi_is_cool*'s new account.

I was changing my email and then, well, it happened! My account was deleted! So PM me instead!

- Ezzie -

Hmm... It says that your other account, *mimitchi_is_cool*, is validating. Did you change your email on your account, *mimitchi_is_cool*? Or did you get a new email address? Because if you changed your email on your account, and you gave it the right email address, then check your email and you should get an email from that account, tell you your validation key and that stuff. Or maybe Admin could help you get your account back? I don't know. Anyway, welcome back! :mametchi:

- Tama -

Hmm... It says that your other account, *mimitchi_is_cool*, is validating. Did you change your email on your account, *mimitchi_is_cool*? Or did you get a new email address? Because if you changed your email on your account, and you gave it the right email address, then check your email and you should get an email from that account, tell you your validation key and that stuff. Or maybe Admin could help you get your account back? I don't know. Anyway, welcome back! ^_^
- Tama -
Yup.

I changed my email but I kept getting errors.

It said at the bottom,

"Your account could have been deleted"

And I think it did.

I can make posts on my other account but can't PM or look at profiles! DANG!

Yup.I changed my email but I kept getting errors.

It said at the bottom,

"Your account could have been deleted"

And I think it did.

I can make posts on my other account but can't PM or look at profiles! DANG!
Wow! Weird... Well,at least you made another account. I'm sorry that happened, though.

- Tama -

Hi! I am Danelle! I am 12 years old! Can I talk to?
Sorry if I sound rude, but what you are doing is called "Going off Topic". This is when you post something that has no relationship or simalarities with the origional post whatsoever. Try not to do it again.

[SIZE=14pt] Hi, Ezzie The Tama![/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk.

There are lots of fun things to do here to keep you occupied. You can play games in the arcade, role play, chat in the chatroom, send Personal Messages, and lots more.

If you ever have any questions or problems, do not be hesitant to pm me.

Enjoy!

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=14pt]  Hi, Ezzie The Tama![/SIZE]Welcome to TamaTalk.

There are lots of fun things to do here to keep you occupied.  You can play games in the arcade, role play, chat in the chatroom, send Personal Messages, and lots more.

If you ever have any questions or problems, do not be hesitant to pm me.

Enjoy!

Regards,

DarkCore
Right.

But I'm not acctually new, but thanks anyway!

PS: You do remeber the geek *mimitchi_is_cool* that slept with thier Tama? Well, that's me!

Right.But I'm not acctually new, but thanks anyway!

PS: You do remeber the geek *mimitchi_is_cool* that slept with thier Tama? Well, that's me!
[SIZE=14pt] You joined two days ago, and I consider that new. By the way you are welcome.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] You joined two days ago, and I consider that new. By the way you are welcome.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
My account is new, but I'm not! My other account was *mimitchi_is_cool*, who joined in October! So, I do know my way around the forums, but thanks anyway.

PS: I made this topic so people would know who to PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back