hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky_kitty

Reaction score
hello every 1 i'm new here and well i know some of you coz i've once or twice glanced at this site but this time i decided to join i live in QLD Australia and i'm 10 years old i love animals and chocolate pm me to be my friend and if you want to talk to me go into the chat room coz i will be in there every weekend oh and as you may already have guessed because of my username i am a girl so i am a very fun person and can sometimes be very annoying lol i want to be a person that works with animals and i am in grand 5 so i hope i enjoy tama atlk as much as every 1 else!

Hello, and welcome to the site, Lucky_Kitty!!

I hope you feel welcome here on this site and that you enjoy all your time here ^_^

Welcome to tamatalk!

Have a great time here!^__^

*tama star*

Welcome to tamatalk! :D :lol:

I hope that you enjoy it here and find out lots of helpful facts about tamagotchis. :angry:

I like animals and chocolate too! :ph34r:

-sk8er girl- ^_^

Welcome to tama talk! i hope you have fun here! Please take some of your time to read the rules for this site! Thanks!

ENJOY!

-ZTF

thankies every 1 i love tama talk so far i will need a few tips so if you have any please post here!

Hi im Kallum Parr I am currently 12 and i live in wales!

Welcome to Tamatalk Hope you enjoy your stay with us

If you have any questions reguarding Tamagotchis Feel Free to PM Me i am always availible!

Hope you enjoy ;)

Hey lucky_kitty! I hope you have an awesome time here! PM me and we can be friends! I always go to the chat room! I'll met you there probably this Saturday!!! :huh:

I hope we can be really good friends!

For tips and tricks they are under GENERAL. If you go there, you can find a heading called, TIPS AND TRICKS. Or if you want there is a place where you can go for new pet owners! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back