Hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! I :lol: Kuchipatchis too, they are my all time favorite!!! You can be my friend, if you want. Kuchipatchis rock!

K99 :lol:

Why do you like Kuchipatchis so much? Here's my story:

OK, so my first Tama ever was a V1. (I think I was 6) About 157 Tamas died at their teen stage or kid stage every time I had one. They were all named Fluff. One morning, My 158th Tama named Fluff (it was an Ichigotchi) was sleeping. I waited and waited for him to wake up. (I didn't know about the timer setting trick) Then, he woke up. Suddenly, he made a weird noise. I thought he was dying again, when, he was an ADULT!! I was so happy. Fluff was the "ducky thing" AKA Kuchipatchi. I loved him and took him everywhere with me. After having the most fun times in his life, the shocking day came when Fluff got the Matchmaker. He had a baby girl. I waited days for him to leave, until the day arrived. I knew I would never, ever in my life forget Fluff, and every Tama I raise is always, and always will be, dedicated to Fluff, my first adult ever.

That's why I love Kuchipatchis! :lol:

Alright cows_moo, you can be my friend!!

I Love Kuchipatchis because I only have 1 Tamagotchi and I can never get past my 1st generation, everytime that I get an adult it always a Kuchipatchi so, they've really grown on me! Besides that they are just so lovable and cute!

:lol: KuchipatchiGal :lol:

Hey. And welcome to TT.

Please read all the rules before posting.

And please do not post links.

PM me if you need anything.

And Yes. Sure i would like to be your friend.

Regards,

JL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back