hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CoolManDude!! and welcome to Tama Talk! :mellow: I'm pretty new here too. I'll be your friend! just PM me! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome CoolManDude! Welcome to Tamatalk!

If you’d like a friend or need some advice, feel liberate to PM me. I usually always reply! ;)

I’m TGD by the way. That stands for tamagirl_desy.

I’m assured you’ll enjoy it here just like the rest of us! There are many things to do. Make friends, and have fun!

-TGD

Thanks!I dont want Sprogs bossing me around on how to use TT!!!I get enough at home!

Welcome! feel free to PM a guide and they will answer as soon as they can if they are not busy. I will like meeting you and have a good day.

feeling uncomfortable? forward that PM by clicking fwd and typing a guides name or admin or clicking the report button under their mean post.

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to read the rules and pinned topics! :ichigotchi:

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl-

Hi, and welcome to tamatalk, CoolManDude!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any querys ;) . And when you have a chance, make sure to checkout the Tamatalk rules ;)

- Fooet

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, CoolManDude!

There are lots of rules and regulations here. Please take time to read them carefully so that you can have a happy time here.

Make sure to find out a lot about Tamagotchis; and help other's too. Be kind and helpful and don't spam. Spam messeges are simply:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messeges

Be sure to make lot's of friends; and if you ever need someone to talk to; I (and many other people too) am always here.

We have here on TamaTalk people called Guides. They have the ability to lock posts and edit them. This is for our safety and happiness only, so do not complain. I know it can seem annoying if someone locks your post, or edits it; but rest assured it's done for a good reason.

Here is a list of TamaTalk vocabulary that you might want to learn (if you haven't already done so).

1. TT - TamaTalk

2. Tama - Tamagotchi

3. Guide - Moderators

4. Lock - Shut down

Thank you for reading and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest!!

This is The Tamagotchi Addict, reporting for TamaTalk. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back