Hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusted

Reaction score
Hi, Tamatalk ;)

This is 'Matt', one of the moderators from the Tamagotchi Village.

I decided to finally make one on Tamatalk, because the Tamagotchi Village staff, including myself, are tired of all the spammers, and the 'uncivilized' behavior. So I wanted a change.

If you know me, I have many FAQs, so refer to the Tamagotchi Village if you get the chance.

Feel free to PM me!

Well hi there and welcome to Tamatalk! Im sure by now you have experienced some of the wonders and oppertunities of Tamatalk! Im sort of new here too but it didn't take me long to find out that this site is very good. If you have any questions about this site, try PMing a guide. im sure any of them would be more than happy to help you. If you have any tamagotchi questions whatsoever, im sure you will find it somewhere in the "Help for new tamagotchi pet owners" section located in the tamagotchi help area. Or if you cant find it, you can always post your question and the members here will be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

I hope you like it here because i sure do!

looknohands

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to read the rules and pinned topics! :ichigotchi:

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :ichigotchi:

Advertising other forums is not allowd sorry.

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back