Heya Fellow Tamagotchi owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi-Gurl23

Reaction score
Hello fellow tamagotchi ppls! i'm new to tamatalk and bought a V3 a few months ago. my first and dearest tamagotchi by the name of Pupi passed away today and i had to hatch a new egg. :p my new baby boy's name is Spazz and he's sleeping right now. =) lol i just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. i have been a tamagotchi owner for a long time. i had the first version a while back and now i've made my way to a V3. Well if you want to be buds please message me! i'm very glad to join tamatalk! thanks

Well welcome to the site! I may have just registered today but that by no means means i`m new to this site.I have owned accounts before...if only i could remember their passwords >__> but anywayz i`ll probly use this account foreverz cause tis my screen name ^^ but feel free to add me if you want!

hi and welcome to Tama Talk! Congrats on getting a tamagotchi V3! and i'm so sorry that your tama died today :chohimetchi: Spazz is an awesome name! :p I'm sure you will have a teriffic time on this great site and you will meet ALOT of new friends :chohimetchi: ! So make yourself at home and PM me if you need anything!

thanks a bunch everyone! and yup i love Spazz! lol he's so cute and growing fast. im making him very happy by spoiling him various password surprises and such!

it`s cause the idiots at Bandai are too flipping lazy to make the american tamas more liek the Japanese entamas. *shakes a fist at the comapny yelling this at them: DO YOU THINK WE ARE LAZIER AND DUMBER BECAUSE WE EAT MORE FAST FOOD?!*

but seriously the entama rocks.. I want one sooo badly but my parents would NEVER go for something liek that...

welcome to the site!!!! i'm new here 2 you'll have lot's of fun here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back