Heya guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnyne

Reaction score
As the titles states, I'm Saturnyne.

You can call me Melanie, 'cause that's my name. I live in Canada. I like to roleplay, but I'm fussy on topics. I've graduated from high school and I'm in the workforce right now. I'm saving some money to go to college to become a graphic designer. Sunday was my birthday. I turned 19. And that's when I got my Gotchi...

It's a V4.5. It's red with pink and purple butterflies. It's got a black star on the antennae, and three black buttons. Missbehave's thread in the Warnings subforum scared the crap out of me because it states that if you have a star on the antennae, it's a fake. But I posted about it out of concern and was told it was real. So, Missbehave, if you're reading this, please change your thread.

His name is Bubba, and right now, he's sleeping.

And one last question before I go: How do you get the training up?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the TamaTalk Forums. Its good to see some older members joining. I have that exact design for my V4.5 but I haven't really used it to much yet. I only have one currently running. Oh and happy belated Birthday.

Thank you. And thanks.

Honestly, for the passed couple of months, I've been searching for a Tamagotchi. And it was only a couple of days before my birthday that I found one. And it was at Walmart. My fiancee's mom works in the toy department there and she had told me they had some in, but everytime I would go see, there were none left. So I was kinda bummed. But anyways, I found one I liked, bought it and I'm sticking with it.

I like my Tama.

Well Well! We have a new member! Welcome to tamatalk.com!

Welcome to TamaTalk, Melanie! :)

Please enjoy your stay and please let me know if you need any help at all! :lol:

As the titles states, I'm Saturnyne.  

You can call me Melanie, 'cause that's my name. I live in Canada. I like to roleplay, but I'm fussy on topics. I've graduated from high school and I'm in the workforce right now. I'm saving some money to go to college to become a graphic designer. Sunday was my birthday. I turned 19. And that's when I got my Gotchi...

It's a V4.5. It's red with pink and purple butterflies. It's got a black star on the antennae, and three black buttons. Missbehave's thread in the Warnings subforum scared the crap out of me because it states that if you have a star on the antennae, it's a fake. But I posted about it out of concern and was told it was real. So, Missbehave, if you're reading this, please change your thread.

His name is Bubba, and right now, he's sleeping.

And one last question before I go: How do you get the training up?

Thank you.
Welcome!Please take your time to read The User's Guide To TamaTalk.I'm sure you'll find some places helpful,some fun and some with alot of topics.And if you have a question about TT,you should ask Admin,jappyx,the guides or FAQ Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back