Heya

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masktchi123

Reaction score
Well this was my first ever account on here so I've decided to come back to it and start using it again. Anyway, hopefully I'll make a better impression than my last posts on this account. Since I've learnt a lot more about myself I've decided to start posting again. Hopefully I can be re-welcomed, and I'm so sorry if I annoyed anyone on this account. If so I'm really, truly, sorry, I was immature back when I first joined, but hopefully I could get another chance and start over?

Hi, when did you first come here? I'm Temari Nara, but you can call me Temari or Mrs.Nara. I have another account, it's Tamachick1200. Do you know her?

-Temari Nara

Hi, when did you first come here? I'm Temari Nara, but you can call me Temari or Mrs.Nara. I have another account, it's Tamachick1200. Do you know her?
-Temari Nara
No, sorry. I came about February 2007. But nice to meet you. Hope we can become friends. :)

Welcome back

& I joined about then so do you remember me?

Cuz I don't remember you lol.

Welcome back& I joined about then so do you remember me?

Cuz I don't remember you lol.
xD I'd only posted 16 times. But I remember you. You welcome people a lot I think. ^_^

Latest posts

Back