Heyo! and guess whos back from 2012!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFanciful

Reaction score
Heyo my fellow friends, and it is i MrFanciful i used to be in this very forum back in 2012 as well i used to be called Darkrocket <---(i know very dorky name XD) back then i collected all the versions of the tamagotchis, but sadly enough they are all gone and lost very sad to be honest my very first tamagotchi was the V4.5 and it was my all time favorite! well the Familitchi version as well but now im currently running the music star version but hey im glad to be back and get to know new friends here i wonder if any old users remember me? oh well but yeah Fanciful is back!! hope to see ya'll in the forums!

Welcome back! Lots of members have been returning lately and that's great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Lots of members have been returning lately and that's great!
Thanks! and thats great to hear i do hope everyone comes back im sure we all knew each other back then!

Welcome back! I'm a returning member myself, it's great to see so many of us coming back!!
Yooo! nice and welcome back! i know its great im sure back then we knew each other but my mind is vague of the times i was in here! just to be sure ill add you both to my friend list!

Welcome back!!! I've been on and off of this site for awhile now but it's nice to see more people coming back ;w; ...

Welcome back!
Thanks!

Welcome back! Trust me things have been going great since youve been gone!
oh really like what?

Welcome back!
Thanks Yamiko!

Welcome back!!! I've been on and off of this site for awhile now but it's nice to see more people coming back ;w; ...
same here but ive been out for a long time but im back for good!

as well im gonna add you all to my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back