Heyy TamaTalk xDD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel xDD

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been looking around TamaTalk and found a bunch of cool stuff. I love reading about people with tamagotchis. I have a V2 tamagotchi and a Music Star. I also love reading about stuff on TamaTalk that isn't related to tamagotchis. I couldn't read everything on TamaTalk because I didn't have an account so I hope it will be even more fun now that I have actually signed up. I am also hoping to make a bunch of friends. Well, I'm gonna go read the User Guide so I'm not hopelessly confused :rolleyes:

See You Around! :(

~Rachel xDD

Thanks! :D I would love to be friends with you! I will pm you when I get a chance. See you around! :D

Heyheyy. Welcome to TT. I'm Weiwei [pronounced way-way] and PM me if youu need a friend =3

Woah! I love your name! Weiwei... Wow, I seriously can't get over that! xDD You will probably be getting a PM in the next few minutes. Ha ha ha

I forgot you were new to tamatalk, Rachel. xD

Welcome to tamatalk, as you already know me. xP

Well, I just joined today so... I guess that makes me new! xDD (Can't break the smiley thing ChocoToken Ha ha ha xDD)

Latest posts

Back