HEYY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Hi again my fellow readers i am back again and this time the log will be on my ver5!! i got some new batteries for it and now its up and running here are its stats: :)

Character: mousetchi [male]

Character:Belltchi [Female

Character: mattartchi [Male]

Bonding level: 20%

Points: NONE at the moment just put battires in and haven't played any games

Family: Blended

Family Name: Fruit :wacko: :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt] This post will be updated reguarly, feel free to post KIND messages on this topic thanks. B) :eek: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt] Hello readers just letting you know that on my ver5 i am aiming for a CHEERFUL family, [its my fave family] :wacko: :wacko: [/SIZE]

b just thought i would let you know any unkind messages on this post will be reported thanks B)

[SIZE=21pt]Memecthi7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] hi again my felow readers, i would like to say that my ver5 has 30% bonding whoo peace out! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] memetchi7[/SIZE]

hi its me again lolz, i would just to say that my little toddlers [ mousetchi, belltchi and mattaritchi] will transform 2morrow or saturday, [yayness!!] [SIZE=14pt] my tamas are doing great they have being well looked after, they are onli on 1stgen becoz i just put battery in it lolz.[/SIZE] :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE] :ph34r: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :lol: :ichigotchi:

Hi everyone! i have some great news!! my ver5 has 100% bonding whooo go me!!! lolz :) :p and they are now teens! the teens are:

joe: mamekatchi

Sherry: Ichigotchi

Andy: Bakutchi

[ just randomly named them becoz their boring without names lolz]

anyway so thats what characters they are they will be evolving into adults ethier 2day or 2morrow yayness!! :) :)

so thats all for now, hope to update u soon see ya!!

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Hey there everyone! great news my ver5 evolved and the characters are:

kuchipatchi

memetchi

sukatchi

i am gonna marry the memetchi [ which i named sherry lolz] and hopefully and up with a cheerful family!! yay :furawatchi:

hope to update u soon bye!

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hi fellow readers i think my ver5 will read the matchmaker tomorrow yayness!! they are doing fabulous and i am getting the cheerful family which i have already told u about a thousand times lolz!! i thought i would make up a little play thingy that will continue in all my posts until its finished lolz ;) B) :)

Here it is:

M= Memetchi sherry

K= Kuchipatchi andy

A= androtchi Gordan

S= Sukatchi joe

N= narrator [me lolz]

MA= Makkio nina

MF= Miss flowers [their science and form teacher]

N= one lovely day memetchi, kuchipatchi and sukatchi were all walking through tama tama middle school together, they were heading for sicence when they came across a :D called Gordan, Gordan said: hiya toots right at memetchi's face......

M= excuse me?

A= i said hiya toots!! u are cute wanna go out??

M= umm no thanks ur weird

N= and with that memetchi smartly walked off her head held high. Gordan felt hurt and sad, he trugded off to biology without memetchi.

in scienece memetchi sat down next to her best friend makkio looking puzzled

MA= wassup sherry is everything ok???

M= no nothing is ok this random guy just wandered up to me going hi toots wanna go out with me? and i totally was werided out and was in a hurry so i said "no your weird" and walked off my brothers were right beside me.

MA= WOW i wouldn't have the guts to do that to a guys face your real brave, but anyway dont let that kill your day its friday remember?? we are having our big slumber party at my house tonight with all our closest girlfriends u still coming??

M= yeah of course i am!!! i wouldn't miss it but i am just thinking about something....

N= at that exact moment mrs Flowers trotted in and silenced the class.

MF= alright girls and boys settle down please and turn to page 49 in your tama science books......

ok thats all i can do on the play for now see ya more on the love play will come. <_< :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE][/color] :) :)

:furawatchi: heyy guyz b4 i continue with the little love play i would like to say that i married my ver5 today but i didn't get the cheerful family [whaaaaa] but on the bright side i did get memematchi and memepaptchi for the parents yay!!!.

N= narrator

M= memetchi sherry

K= kuchiatchi andy

S= sukatchi joe

MA= makkio nina

MF= miss flowers

here are some new charcters that will be in the story:

Ma= Mametchi Kyle

I= ichigotchi opal

V= violetchi Betty

Lets continue with the play......

N= After science mem and makkio were all heading down to the liabary to do some studies for english when they caught up with Gordan :furawatchi: again he look really unhappy and bored.

M= hii Gordan im really sorry about this morning i seriously didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

A= its ok im not hurt too much by what you said eariler but i really fancy you and want to be friends so what do you say??

K= dude get over it she isn't into you or anything so leave her alone.

S= yeah man get over it and live life no big deal if my sis don't wanna hang out with a robot.

N= then kuchipatchi and sukatchi go off hooting with laughter, mem and makkio stay behind with Gordan.

MA= hey Gordan don't let mem's brothers annoy you they are silly goofs i hope your not to hurt.

M= yeah totally ingore my doofus bros they are stupid i think their just jealous.

A= so you wanna hang or something??

MA= ok if thats ok with mem. mem what you think??

M= Yeah sure i would love to hang with you for a bit Gordan.

N= Gordan smiles greatfully and together they head down to the liabray walking straight past kuchipatchi and sukatchi, with pride and happiness. in the liabray everyone is at tables giggling and studying books, memetchi, Gordan, and makkio all find a quiet table to sit down at and pull out their books ready to study.

M= hey look over there at that table

N= memetchi points to the table opposit them where a really cute mametchi :eek: is sitting reading "how to do science experiments"

MA= OMG he is cute!! you think he is gonna notice me??

N= makkio desprately looks around in her bag for her lip stick and applys it onto her lips while Mametchi isn't looking.

M= quit fussing Nina he isn't looking our way he is too busy with his book.

A= you think he will see us looking at him??

M= nah he won't unless we walk over to him.

MA= just at that moment makkio jumps up and skips over to Mametchi with a huge smile on her face.......

sorry guys thats gonna have to do for now update u soon byes :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7 [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

hey guyz my ver5 have evolved into toddlers yay! B) i will tell u the toddlers:

Mattructhi

belltchi

ahirukutchi

here we go with the story:

N= narrator

M= memetchi

K= kuchipatchi

S= sukatchi

MA= makkio

Ma= mametchi

I= ichigotchi

V= violetchi

MF= Miss Flowers

MI= mimictchi

MA= hey!! hi how are you?? im Nina aka makkio i love the book your reading can i see please?!

N= Mametchi didn't even look up he just kept reading his book, Makkio could see this wasn't going well so she flounced back over to the table where the others were sitting nervously.

MA= no luck he wouldn't even look up from his book.

M= don't worry you do know he is one of the smartest characters in tama tama middle school which is why he is so focused on his books

A= yeah him and mimitchi are real smart i heard they have study dates on friday nights at his house.

MA= study dates?? so he is pretty much dating that silly smart brat mimitchi.

M= hey!! Nina how could you say that about mimitchi she is soo sweet even though she is smart she tries hard to fit in with everyone else.

MA= ok ok i will give this mimitchi a chance.

A= hey umm guyz we better get on with our studies, the bell is about to ring for the next period.

N= so they all got on with studying for english when the bell finally went, everyone gathered up thier things and headed out the door into the packed corridors, on their way to english they bumped into mametchi.

Ma= oh hey there guyz hi makkio i saw you in the liabrary what were you saying i couldn't hear you.

N= makkio went bright red and turned to memetchi for help.

M= um she just wanted to see what book you were reading you know with all the experiments in it.

Ma= oh that umm its for science its really simple boring stuff we have to do this assignment and its tomorrow, we have to come up with an interesting experiment to show to the class and the best one gets an a+.

MA= wow awesome hey do have study dates with mimitchi?? just wondering

Ma= um well yeah sort of but were not a couple or anything in fact we are just friends, hey you wanna go out to the food court after school?

MA= me? omg yes i would love to!!!

N= makkio went beetrot and had to hurry off to the loos to apply make up, everyone else went off to classes, mametchi went to biology and androtchi went to tech. in english memetchi sat in her normal spot and started to listen to miss flowers drone on about poems and famous poem writers. after a long hour of potery, the bell went for the end of school and everyone walked out of the school gates and went their ways off to their homes.

M= hey Sukatchi you seen makkio anywhere??

S= no and besides who cares? i don't know what you and you weird friends do during school...

that will have to do for now readers i gotta go bye

:)

HEY guys im sorry but i can't update you on the love play today but i will tomorrow, my ver5 evloved today and the characters are: Mamekatchi, Ichigotchi and Bakutchi yay soo cute!! well see you 2morrow promise to tell you more about the love story 2morow bye! ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE][/color][/b]

Hey guys guess what!! i just got a ver5.5!! yay me and its now up and running so this log will also be on my ver5.5 for now, i will just tell you how my tamas are doing then we can continue with the love story

VER5:

Characters: Mamekatchi, Ichigotchi and Bakutchi

Bonding: 50 yay!!

Gen: 2

Name: fruit

VER5.5

Characters: Belltchi, mattarutchi and sakuramotchi

Bonding: 30

Gen: 1

Name: power

now lets get on with the story:....

N= that day after memetchi had gotten home from school and was packing her bag for makkio's slumber party, she heard her cellphone ring. She picked it and looked at the ID number, it was mimitchi calling

M= hey mimitchi wassup??

MI= hi mem i have heard rumours that makkio and mametchi are dating is this true??

M= well yes it is mametchi actually asked makkio out to the food court after school their over there now.

MI= WHAT!!! mametchi wouldn't do this to me he was such a nice guy and.....

N= then mimitchi hung up, memetchi didn't catch the rest but she could just tell mimitchi was extremly upset, maybe all this study dating was like a real date?? oh well memetchi thought maybe i should tell makkio what happened with mimitchi. She thought about it as she said good bye to her brothers and walked out the door towards makkio's house, once outside the door she knocked twice and makkio answered.

MA= hey memetchi! glad your here i am going to tell everyone what happened at the date come into the lounge and i will start.

N= memetchi followed makkio into the room where ichigotchi, violetchi and mimitchi were sitting, oh god memetchi thought if mimitchi is here this could be scary.

MA= okay everyone heres what happened: so mametchi waited for me outside the school gates after school then we headed down to the food court and mametchi odered me a muffin and he got a omlette for himself, then we sat down at a table with some candles lit and we just chatted, then at 8:00pm mametchi walked me home and we held hands!! but the best was when we were outside my door and he kissed me right on the lips!!!! im still recovering from it.

N= mimitchi was gobsmacked he had kissed another girl behind her back, mimitchi was furious. she couldn't hold it in any longer so she stood up and shouted:

MI= YOU LITTLE BRAT!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BF!!

N= makkio and everyone else looked up at mimitchi who was standing red faced and angry eyeballing makkio.

MA= YOUR boyfriend, ha you just had study dates with him i actually got a kiss and we held hands AND he took ME to the food court beat that smarty pants!!!!

MI= OH YEAH well he has already kissed me and now all of a sudden he is kissing YOU WELL I WILL SEE ABOUT THIS!!!

N= and without another word mimitchi gathered her things and charged out of the room slamming the front door behind her......

All done for today guyz more soon byes

:wacko: [SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE] :D :lol:

:wacko: Hey guyz sorry i haven't being updating you on this love play i will do it right now..

N= Everyone just sat on their sleeping bags looking at each other nervously what was going to happen now??

MA= OMG i can't believe her!! how dare she ruin my slumber party!! :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi:

M= calm down girl lets not let her spoil your speical time besides mametchi is officially yours so there is no need to worry about mimitchi trying anything stupid.

MA= yeah but how do you know she won't try anything stupid memetchi??? please tell me how you know that.

V= ok ok guyz stop it would you its just that memetchi has a FEELING that mimitchi isn't gonna do anything okay.

MA= ok sorry mem i just hate her so much.

M= its alright i didn't except you to be all kind at this point in time.

I= HEY are we here to fight or have fun???

N= and all of a sudden Ichigotchi picked up a pillow and chucked it at violetchi then the ULTIMATE TAMA PILLOW FIGHT began feathers flew everywhere as the now happy Makkio and her friends threw and smashed pillows at each other. mean while mimitchi was in her room sobbing her heart out. she was also talking on the phone with.... MAMETCHI.

MI= how... how could you????

Ma= listen mimitchi Makkio is just so.... CUTE i can't help it girls are so like hot so im just glued to them.

MI= but you told me i was the one i wanted remember?

Ma yea i do, but you see look i have homework to do lets talk later bye.

N= and then he hung up on her. mimitchi was stunned she had never a someone hang up on her like that. She didn't like it one bit so she stomped downstairs to have dinner with her mum who was a Ura debatchi named Janey........

Hi readers i know i haven't updated for a while well here i go now.....

Just gotta introduce some new characters..

UD: Ura debatchi [Mimitchis mother]

Well thats actually it!! lolz here we go........

N= Mimitchi sat down angrily at the table and dived into her steak and veges, slpattering food all over the table.

UD: hey hey whats worng??

MI: everything mum!!! this loser Makkio just happened to go out with MY boyfriend today after school and now Makkio is claiming that MY boyfriend is HER bofriend!!!!

UD: well you know these things happen for a reason Honey.

MI= i know mum i know but im soooooo ticked off right now.....

N= the next morning Memetchi awoke sprawled out on the floor of makkios HUGE bedroom in her sleeping bag on a mattress. Makkio and Violetchi were suggled in her double bed and Ichigotchi was on the floor still fast asleep. Suddenly Memetchis mobile Flashed at her, it was Mametchi calling she picked up her phone and answered

M= Hello

Ma= hey memetchi i tried ringing makkio but she wouldn't answer whats going on where is she??

M= no need to worry she is at her house asleep, she had a sleepober at her place with some friends and we were too busy playing around to answer phones sorry.

Ma= thats all cool i understand sorta... anyway listen when do you think she will wake up??

M= Hmmmm maybe in about an hour its onli 9:00am i think she will wake up at 10 or sooner

Ma= thanks mem see ya

M= see ya mametchi....................

sorry that wasn't ver long but i gotta go byes!!

;) [SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Here we go with the love story

N=At 10:00am Everyone was up and getting dressed ready to go home. everyone was silent even makkio had nothing to say. Sudenly makkio blurted out

MA= Hey theres a text message from Mametchi!!!

N= everyone dropped what they were doing and crowded around makkio to see what the message said. it said the following:

Hey makkio,

i don't know how to say this but im afraid i have to break up with you, b4 you have a tiz or something its because you and mimitchi are not stopping with the whole " No hes mine No hes mine!!" thing it just isn't right besides we were never actually a COUPLE we were just hanging out.

im really times a million sorry hope we can still be friends

MA= AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

N= makkio threw her phone across the room and flopped on her bed sobbing loudly. Everyone sat on the bed next to her and patted her back telling her everything will be OK.

MA= how.... what...... WHY WOULD HE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M= maybe he isn't ready for a proper relationship right now.

MA= Yeah maybe but still you don't just go out with someone then say i can't be your girlfriend. and forget about it.

N= after alot of wailing and talking makkio finally got up her courage and texted mametchi back saying the following:

To mametchi

Its your so- called ex girlfriend!! i understand my friends told me that maybe your not ready for a proper relationship which is totally okay with me i understand everything im all goods.

N= then makkio pressed SEND and slapped her phone shut and put it on her dressing table waiting quietly for a response...........

byes [SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE] :(

Latest posts

Back