heyz all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuchipatchi is good, not average. Well that's my opinion. ^_^

~Rey Mysterio~

on the old gen.1-tamas, hes been the "maincharacter", cause hes shown on the cover, these maincharacters always been the best of the unhealthies

on the old gen.1-tamas, hes been the "maincharacter", cause hes shown on the cover, these maincharacters always been the best of the unhealthies
No they haven't! The main characters are the healthy characters. Excuse me if I seem rude, dr.tam, but the main characters are the best! ^_^ ^_^ :p

~Rey Mysterio~

i excuse u *g*, but

not the topcharacters im talkin bout, but those on the covers

investigate a bit in growthcharts of generation 1-tamas from the 90s, which are clearly distinguished in healthy and unhealthy and even within these categories, the character on the packing (which is kutchipatchi in this case) always is the best of unhealthies, i have it here on an official fansite, authorized by bandai, unfortunately im german, so the site is, 2 :p

https://www.tamagotchi.de/index2.html

press gotchis on left side, then tama gen.1 , then on bottom "nächste seite", there u see black on white

^_^

Kutchipatchi comes from bad care, so I don't think it's a good character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back