Hi... Again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy

Reaction score
I swear to god, if I make another introductory post, I'm gonna go insane. (This is the third!)

It's been two years since I was last lurking this place. I've been a member for over 9 years now, which is absolutely mind boggling.

Only 9 more months till my 10th anniversary! ...

Anywho, I was with a friend last night and I found a bunch of 3v battery, which stirred the old Tamagotchi obsessed part of my brain. So, I went digging around in my cupboards until I found a bunch of the little things.

Last time I tried to rekindle my affinity for Tamagotchi's, I started up five at once and was slightly overwhelmed - so I've decided to just stick one. My favourite, a v2.

So, yeah. Nice to meet you all, again. Each time I resurface here, there's a bunch of new faces and I never really get the chance to get to know anyone.

I'm Emma, 20, from SE England. Yuppp.

Hopefully I'll see you all around!

Welcome back. It'll be nice to see you posting on the forums again.

Plenty of people take a break from running tamas and visiting TamaTalk - it's always nice to see people start visiting again - even if only for a while :)

Welcome back. It'll be nice to see you posting on the forums again.

Plenty of people take a break from running tamas and visiting TamaTalk - it's always nice to see people start visiting again - even if only for a while :)
It's definitely a ritual of mine to always come back to this site - whether I'm running tamas or not. It's just a hell of a lot of nostalgia (9 years of it!)

I wish the games section was up and running, as that was one of my favourite places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back