Hi all~ :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milktchi

Reaction score
I'm terrible at introductions but here goes...

I'm Milktchi and I've recently purchased my first, well, first few Tamagotchi (because I just couldn't settle on one version) thanks to my sister, who's been addicted to these little adorable eggs. While waiting for the little ones to arrive, I thought I'd browse around various forums/groups. I've also started an Instagram and Tumblr to log about my Tamas as well as to post my doodles of them. c:

Some random facts about myself:

♡ loves Japanese culture and anime/manga

♡ is able to read Japanese

♡ enjoys drawing during my free time

♡ dislikes strawberry-flavored food but adores the fruit

♡ has never owned a Tamagotchi

Uhm, yeah. Totally random stuff... xD

I'd love to meet more Tama-fans on this forum, nice to meet you! ^u^

Welcome:) it's always nice to see new tama fans! What kind of tamagotchi did you get? If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk feel free to message me.

Hi, welcome! Hope we can be friends! I think I already followed you on Instagram, lol. Under my recommended there was @thismilktchi. Is that you?

Have fun with your tamagotchi! (Once they arrive)

Welcome:) it's always nice to see new tama fans! What kind of tamagotchi did you get? If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk feel free to message me.
Hi! I'm currently awaiting on an iD L, P's, 4U and M!x anniversary. I think I went a little overboard on purchasing my first tamagotchi, but I just couldn't decide on which to get. c:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your tamas!

:wub:
Hi there and thanks! <3

Hi, welcome! Hope we can be friends! I think I already followed you on Instagram, lol. Under my recommended there was @thismilktchi. Is that you?

Have fun with your tamagotchi! (Once they arrive)
Hi and I'd love to be friends! <3 You're right, I am @thismilktchi on Instagram. Thanks for being my friend!

Welcome to tamatalk!
Hi and thanks!

Welcome! you can talk to me about anime or tamas anytime!
Hi and thanks! That'll be awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back