hi all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jettri

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here. I found this forum accidentally when looking for information about the colour tamagotchis. I'm not very up to date on the news and releases and was really surprised when I stumbled across them on ebay (I found the tamagotchi id l) I've since seen the tamagotchi p with the interchangeable pins :) and the larger colour one which I think is a town you can connect to? As for my collection, I have a few mutsu's, a few really old tamagotchis, an aquapet, a few cube world bits and a pokemon tamagotchi pedometer. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated (like trustworth shops etc) and im really looking to make a few friends with similar interests :)

Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy your stay. :) As for trustworthy sellers, there's lots out there. Just remember to look at feedback and in the listings themselves, actual pictures (rather than stock photos) and the Bandai logo (if you're looking for Tamagotchis). If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them in the appropriate section of the forum. See you around!

Welcome to TamaTalk! That's an awesome Virtual Pet Collection!
imageproxy.php

Welcome to TamaTalk! IF you have any questions you could PM most anyone on here and they'll try their best to help you. ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I will take a pic of my collection to show you, my favorites have to be my mutsu' s although if I manage to get a tamagotchi l or p I can see it changing. Does anyone know if an English L will connect to a station id? I'm just a bit curious. I have to save up first, I have been just naughty and bought some bento bits from ebay !

A little bit late maybe, but welcome here! I hope you find lots of nice people here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back