Hi all.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabiGabi

Reaction score
Hi. I fell in love with my first tamagotchi back in 1997 when I got a Purple and Pink Gen1 Tamagotchi. I have had many different VPs, but tama's are my favorite. tama angel/ angelgotch are my all time favorite. I just got back into it with a brand new V3 connection. I'm new to tamatalk as well. Send a shout out. Thanks.

welcome!!!!!!pm me at :D any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch. This morning the matchmaker came and visited Cleo :angry: . She found true love and is now a proud mother. All this at the young age of 7. I'm so proud. *sniffle*

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope you like it here!!! Need help??? PM me!!!

~Chlemma~

Come on you are way cool

I bet you have your own swimming pool

I hope that we can be friends

But some one may recomhend

Come on and pm me!

And it will be you and me!!

Hi pm me for a friend and th link to pme me is in my siggy.

So pm me anytime i have a lot of pms so you can join them and

me! If you want an avatar pm me or look at my avatar post

Click

So pm me anytime and have a billint time.I am from england and i come

on nearly everyday and say hello to people and this time its to you!!

Hope you have a brilliant time

I am the evil devil named....

~NE~

Hey welcome to TamaTalk it is very nice to meet you if you ever need a friend or help just PM me and I will gladly be there to help you.

Wow! Thanks for being so welcoming. I will definitely pm some people when I get a chance. I just started a new job and haven't had a lot of time. Cleo, my tama, left this morning and I have been taking of her baby boy Rufus. That's the only update I have. TTYL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back