Hi am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, hi there and welcome to tamatalk! please feel welcome to come and post and chat with our members, if you have any questions about tamagotchis, then you can post all your questions in the "help for new tamagotchi pet owners" section located under the tamagotchi help section. To make sure you dont do anything to get yourself banned, please check out tamatalk's code of conduct.

if you would like ther links to these sections please tell me.

i hope you fell as welcome as possible!

looknohands

Welcome to Tamatalk! This is the greatest tama site in the world the tamagotchi topsites says so. If you need a friend i'm the person to pm you see on the bottom of my post you see pm and click that. If you need any help with tamagotchi v2s and v3s and espacially Mothra just pm me!

Sort of here's a few tipsif you get a genies lamp and the genie doesn't come out be sure to check again cause it will be there but if you want to get really good tricks go on tamagotchi tips and tricks.

You have made two of the topics now. Please don't double them it just causes more bandwith and more bucks for admin to pay. Anyway welcome to Tama Talk. PM me if you need any help or inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back