Hi :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgirl

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

my name is Verena, i'm 28 years old and live in Germany. My hobbies are reading (History and Fantasy mostly) travelling and of course Tamagotchis. :) I bought my first Tama in 1997 and i'm still a fan of the little eggs. Last week i bought a Mix and i hope it will arrive soon.

My mom's name is Verena! I didn't think anyone under 35 would still have that name nowadays. :D Welcome~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you <3

@sloth: I think it's a common name in Germany. I know several other Verenas in my age. ^^

Oh, I'm from Germany too and I think it's not that common anymore? I don't know. I've honestly never met a Verena my age or under (I'm 31), only 40+. Maybe it depends on the region? :)

Maybe it is.

I've another question: How do i make these Tama-emojis? I can't find any of them when replying. o_O

Maybe it is.

I've another question: How do i make these Tama-emojis? I can't find any of them when replying. o_O
When you are writing a reply, there will be a smiley face icon next to the My Media icon. Click on it and it will open a bar with the emojis in it. Click on one and it will appear in your post.

:babytchi: I hope this helps!

Sorry for being so late. Thanks. It seems my iPad isn't able to open the bar with the emojis. It works only on my PC.

Hey welcome! Don't know if this still matters but if you're on an iPad, you can select the box with the arrow in it when you're on tama talk. It's in the upper bar where you select tabs. Then, on the bottom selection scroll all the way to the right and you'll see a computer icon that says "request desktop site". Hit that and then you'll be able to access emojis from a mobile device. :)

Welcome, Verena! You have a nice name :D

And btw I am also a newbie I joined on the 20th of Jan 2017 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back