Hi every body im new and looking for friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordinSparks

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello everyone Im JordinSparks(i wish my actual name is Jordyn) lol [/SIZE]

heres a few things about me:

Favorite food: Ice Cream

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite Singers: ♪Alicia Keyes,And Jordin Sparks♪

Favorite Band: Fall out Boy

Thanks for being my friend[SIZE=21pt]♥♥♥♥[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice name!

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

p.p.s. I just changed my siggy and avvie!

p.p.p.s. Ice cream is a real food?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! Great to see you here in tamatalk. If you need any help, PM me, also be sure to check the Rules for some basic Rules of what not to do =]

Hey! Welcome to TT! If your confused on anything i'm just a pm away. There are many nice guides that will help you out any day! Have fun posting topics, sharing opions, replying to topics, and much more! Remember Stay safe and have loads fun =)

~Mamitchi465

Latest posts

Back