Hi every one!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Kitty Kat:.

Reaction score
Hi! My name is .:Kitty Kat:. But you can call me KK :D I Love cats! and Rp's! I would like some friends and some advice around TT! I just know that i am going to love it here! And iwould like to thank the Admin and guide's for making TT such a fantastic site!

KK :wub:

Welcome KK! Click here to learn the rules for Tamatalk. Again We welcome you to tamatalk! :blink: :D

Hey, I can help for stuff with Siggy pets And Roleplay!

You can contact me if you need help here!

Hi! My name is .:Kitty Kat:. But you can call me KK ;) I Love cats! and Rp's! I would like some friends and some advice around TT! I just know that i am going to love it here! And iwould like to thank the Admin and guide's for making TT such a fantastic site!

KK :lol:
Hey KK.

Wow! I didn't realize you just joined yesterday! I'm guessing TamaTalk comes naturally to you. (When I joined, I was kind of clueless. I never even posted an introduction! TamaTalk is my first, and favorite, forum.)

Thank you for joining TamaTalk. Are you having fun? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

//tamagotchi347

hey dudes and dudettes im tama-grambran lol im new well pm me if u wanna be friendz lol c ya on the chat board :) B) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back