Hi everyone! Can I have some help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breeder

Reaction score
Hi. I'm kind of new here but I've already chated some places. Anyway, I have a question and I wasn't sure where to place it. You see, I've made some Tamagotchi Flash movies and I'd like to know if I can post them here to show everyone. If so, where would I place the videos? Do I need to post the videos on a different website and create a link to go there? Please tell me. I also want to ask what do I do if someone wants to sell, buy, or trade a Tamagotchi with me? How do I exchange addresses? Do I have to pay shipping? Please tell me so I'm prepared.

I'm no moderator, but my guess would be yes, upload your videos on a hosting website like Photobucket, and then apply in the Art Gallery forum for your own thread where you can link to the videos for everyone to see. :p

If someone wants to do a tama transaction with you, you should discuss shipping addresses by e-mail (forum PMs are not particularly secure). And yes, you are expected to pay shipping for the purchased item (if you're buying a tama from someone else) or for your own item if you are doing a trade. However, these are things that can be discussed and negotiated on a transaction-by-transaction basis. Also, I recommend that you get a PayPal account -- it's the safest way to send money online, and way faster than putting a check in an envelope. :D

Have fun!

Ozzie

I have no clue what so ever about trading, buying and selling.

There are two ways, I think about the video,

1) You can put the URL or link in 'Whats on your mind' since that has anything to do with Tamagotchi.

--------------------------------------or-------------------------------------------------

2) You can put the link in your signature.

Latest posts

Back