Hi everyone! I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So a few days ago I was at Hot Topic and they had Tamagotchi Friends on sale and I was all 'huh.... I had an original tamagotchi in 1997' so I bought it. And I ADORE it! Meanwhile I went to my dad's house and found two old giga pets too but that's besides the point.

I've just ordered a Tamagotchi P for myself and one for each of my kids too! So excited! So I'm here to research more about my Tamagotchi Friend and my soon to be Tamagotchi P :)

Welcome to TT! :D I hope you like your new P's, it's a wonderful version. ^_^

welcome welcome to TT! Hope you have a good time! By the way, tamagotchi P's are all in the Japanese language, but there are many translation guides out there--even a downloadable patch that can turn it into English.
I know about the Japanese so that's not a real worry. We'll figure it out I think. I've already got a few tumblrs I'm following with translations and photos so that's really cool :)

I might try the patch though. I need to research it more lol

Just discovered my Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with IR! So I will definitely be doing the patch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way :) Ah, yes, I remember my first color Tama. It was probably the best thing to happen to me, Tamagotchi-wise :3 I was like, "Whoa, I can play this at night!" Lol xD One for each of your kids! You'll have a great time connecting to each other :D You can get secret characters if you connect enough times, you know? Well anyway, I hope you have fun with your soon-to-be P's and the rest of your virtual pets :D

(Hey, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your tumblr? If you end up posting pictures of your Tamagotchis, I would love to see them! ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I have vision issues so back lit at night? Will be FABULOUS! I will message you my tumblr :)

Awesome! Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way :) Ah, yes, I remember my first color Tama. It was probably the best thing to happen to me, Tamagotchi-wise :3 I was like, "Whoa, I can play this at night!" Lol xD One for each of your kids! You'll have a great time connecting to each other :D You can get secret characters if you connect enough times, you know? Well anyway, I hope you have fun with your soon-to-be P's and the rest of your virtual pets :D

(Hey, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your tumblr? If you end up posting pictures of your Tamagotchis, I would love to see them! ^_^ )

Welcome to TamaTalk!!! Hope you have fun as well as find out what you need c;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back