Hi everyone ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxia

Reaction score
Hiya ^.^

I haven't had a Tamagotchi since V1 but now I have decided to go tommrow and buy a new V4, I love the white one with coloured swirls so I'll probs get that one, Can't wait ^.^ I always loved Tamagotchi's.

Anyway lol my names Phoenix and I'm from UK and I'm 20(I know Im a big kid haha) and I'm very much looking forward to getting into a group hatching,

Nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI! MY name is sparkle girl! If you need a friend just PM me! I'm from the US and I'm A lot younger than you, well only a little! Here to get you going with your signature take my ]Giggles[/url]. Just remember to take good care of him!

Hiya ^.^
I haven't had a Tamagotchi since V1 but now I have decided to go tommrow and buy a new V4, I love the white one with coloured swirls so I'll probs get that one, Can't wait ^.^ I always loved Tamagotchi's.

Anyway lol my names Phoenix and I'm from UK and I'm 20(I know Im a big kid haha) and I'm very much looking forward to getting into a group hatching,

Nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello! we all hope you have a very fun time here, I know I do. You can PM me if you need help or just want to chat. Be sure to check this place as much as you can, lots of things to do! :) :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :p :pochitchi: ;) :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :)

~TamaBloom12~.

Nice to meet you to! ;) Hello and Welcome to tamatalk. Enjoy your stay around here ^^. I have a tamagotchi connection version 3 and version 4.

We have a lot of members from the UK. :p So you should fit in. :chohimetchi:

im happy to meet you, i am pleased you have decided to become a member of tamatalk.

ik hope you enkoy it, if you need anything just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back