Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith

Reaction score
I'm new! Obviously! I've been lurking for a while but I finally managed to locate some Tama Connections so I thought I'd register! :)

I'm from Canada, and I'll be turning 30 this week! So there you go, even us oldies play with tamagotchis!

I had a Gen 1 bought many years ago (still have him).

Here's the tamagotchis I have:

Gen 1 - clear blue with yellow buttons

Gen 2 - clear green with yellow buttons

Tamagotchi Angel - baby pink

Angelgotchi - arriving in the mail this week! Silver with gold wings.

2 Tama Connections, the orange one and the bright pink one.

The only one I have active right now is my orange Tama Connection, he is an Ichigotchi and his name is Buffy (lol what can I say, big Buffy fan here). He is 1st gen, 2 years old, with 8 training bars.

I look forward to talking Tama with you all!

welcome :)

im really jealous of your tamagotchi's.......i was gonna get a devilgotchi but got too expensive :D (ebay)

not so sure about the whole buffy liking thing though........lol

Very happy to have you "officially" join us! :)

-Admin-

Hello there! i really want to get an angelgotchi!! are any of the english?(EG english menus)

Hello there! i really want to get an angelgotchi!! are any of the english?(EG english menus)
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!! It is much appreciated. :)

My Tamagotchi Angel is one I bought years ago and it's in English. It was actually my second Tama and I just adore her!!! :D

My Angelgotchi is not in English, and it's coming from Japan. I can't wait!!!

Please, what are the differences among American and Japanese version of angelgotchi?

I know japanese starts as a ghost instead english one starts as a small alien on a spaceship...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back