Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuky

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new here, can some people explain a few things to me? Just the basics please. I don't really know how all these forums actually work and stuff XD

I'd really appreciate some help and tips and maybe a few other things too. :blink:

Welcome to TamaTalk! First off, I'd check out the User Guide to the site and let us know if you have any specific questions. Other than that, I highly recommend browsing the site when you get the chance and seeing what it has to offer. Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Hey Cyn! Since you already know who I am xD, I dun need to introduce myself. Welcome abroad the ship called Tamatalk, and blah blah blah.

General forum rules you need to know in order not to get in trouble here:

1. Don't bump topics older than 3 months. In general, dont' bump any topics older than 1 month since most of those topics are dead since nobody wants to talk in em anymore. Especially RPs.

2. Do not swear and/or and say things that would make 8 year old kid's parents sue poor ol' Admin. Use ol' fashioned ******* and &*#(@&^#!@*$.

3. Do not SPAM since it should only be in a can.

4. Do not start forum fights. Sometimes fun, but do not do.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I know you'll love it here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back