hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

himespetchi

Reaction score
i'm romy and i'm new here :eek: i used to lurk on tamatalk occasionally but earlier i was like "why not make an account" since i'm in the middle of a huge tama thing and i'm buying a bunch and so i joined overnight!

i know a couple people here from deviantart and tumblr (i think i know eternal mametchi fan from deviantart..? she's pretty cool)

i've been into tamagotchi since i was pretty young and i've been watching the anime for a while too~ my favorite anime arc is probably yume kira dream!

my favorite tama is probably either the devilgotchi, iDL or the Ps and my favorite characters are mametchi and himespetchi (and a lot of the really obscure ones like the bill clinton tama)

i'm also a cosplayer and a blogger! not a well-known one at all, but i can dream. i'm going to cosplay tamagotchi in the future with a few friends, i'm working out an outfit for himespetchi right now)

i'm super happy to be on tamatalk and to meet everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I love your username. =3 I've probably seen you around on Tumblr before too; I'm like a fiend on there lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back