Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomChick23

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Melissa! I am f-16-Florida. I am new to the site, I joined when looking for tips and a growth chart for the NEW TamaConnection. I am spreading the word around my school about the new tamagotchis, hopefully Gen2 will truley be coming out in Sept. Like the www.toysrus.com site says. I am looking forward to the Transparent Red version. I think that is it for now. If anyway could tell me how to get an adult ninja tama for connection, i would greatly appriacte it!!! Thanks for reading my intro! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello there welcome to tamatalk! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi, Melissa! Glad to meet you!

To get Gozarutchi (the ninja), you have to have your Tamagotchi on an even numbered generation. You should get one if you take very poor care of your Tamagotchi. Keep it's discipline low, let it's hearts empty completely, and avoid playing games with it too much. You should get Gozarutchi like that! <_< You can do the same thing in odd numbered generations to get Maskutchi too, if you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back