Hi Everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiebowe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just a bit about me. I'm australian and 21 years old and have been a tama fan since i can remember. I was so excited to discover that there are so many other versions now and am enjoying learning about them all. At the moment i am running my entama. Hana is a 6 year old young dorotchi who is going to style school! Well that's it for now

Thanks for reading!

Georgie :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. nice to meet someone from australia. I wish i could go to aussie.. i heard the beaches there are beautiful. =) i have an uncle who lives in sydney.

Hi there!

Welcome to TamaTalk.

I'm sure you will have a lot in common with many of our members.

Have fun.

//Spudilike :furawatchi:

Hi Everyone,
Just a bit about me. I'm australian and 21 years old and have been a tama fan since i can remember. I was so excited to discover that there are so many other versions now and am enjoying learning about them all. At the moment i am running my entama. Hana is a 6 year old young dorotchi who is going to style school! Well that's it for now

Thanks for reading!

Georgie :furawatchi:
Welcome to TamaTalk! Please read my signature--the sentences under my post--for help and good guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back