Hi from Lauzy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauzy

Reaction score
Hi im Lauzy and I have just joined.

I got a Tama Connexion 2 for christmas and Im still trying to figure out how to use it, :furawatchi:

Im only 7 so my mam has been trying to help me but she is worse than I am.

Hello and welcome. I'm sure in time you'll work out how to use it easily. Your lucky you got yours for Christmas, I have to wait for mine to show up. ¬_¬

Enjoy yourself and have fun here abnd with your new tama.

~ Kiz :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk! [/SIZE]

I had a page of help information typed up, but it got erased. x_x

What exactly do you need help with on your Tamagotchi?

Regards,

DarkCore

Thanks for all your replies, Im sort of getting the hang of it now. My first 2 died but Ive kept this one going for 24 hours now. Ive got a couple of questions. How do you increase your training, ive only got 1 dot and ive got a new game called bump but no instructions on how to play it.

thanks

Thanks for all your replies, Im sort of getting the hang of it now. My first 2 died but Ive kept this one going for 24 hours now. Ive got a couple of questions. How do you increase your training, ive only got 1 dot and ive got a new game called bump but no instructions on how to play it.thanks
When your Tamagotchi turns its back and looks mad at you, discipline it. When it cries, praise it. You gain training points from doing that.

To play bump, just press "b" over and over.

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back