Hi guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luigi16mametchi

Reaction score
hello!!! its been a long time since i was here! i started missing tamagotchi so i powered up one. hhaaha i've been busy this year since i'll be in college next yr. so excited to be in a music school! still cant believe i reached a suited level of skill for conservatories. woooo would anybody mind filling me in to what has been happening on tamagotchi planet? thanks!!!! ;) :lol:

Hey there and welcome back to TamaTalk! Gosh, a lot of stuff has happened. I don't know how long you were gone but I'll just mention a few things. There's a new Tamagotchi that just came out called the Tama-Go (TMGO). You can read about it in depth right HERE in binary's log. You may or may not know also that the most recent JAPANESE releases are the Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C) and Tamagotchi ID. We've also raised enough money to have a site upgrade and so Admin is currently working on that. You can find out more about it HERE. Sorry that I didn't give you a specific thread for that last one, but there were just so many announcements that I didn't want to leave out. :p I think those are the biggies. Feel free to browse around and check out all the other stuff that's going on. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Latest posts

Back