Hi, Guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My name's December and I accidentally stumbled across this board when looking for a Tamagotchi V3 growth chart. Boy, am I glad that I did, haha!

After lurking on here for a few days, I decided to make an account, and here I am. =]

I guess I should say a bit about myself, too? Well, I first got my Tamagotchi when I was in grade 2 or 3 -- when the V3s had just come out! They were really popular for awhile, everyone had them. But, when the other kids outgrew them, I never did. For a few years, I played with them casually. It wasn't until grade 5-7 when I started collecting them and ordering vintage ones off eBay, though. I stopped playing with them for a year, but I recently picked them up again. Of course, I had to wait until exams week until I decided to start caring for a Tamagotchi again!

I'm also a fourteen-year-old who loves to read, write, draw, and listen to music. My favourite band is Modest Mouse, hence the username, and I'm just a tad obsessed with them, aha. ^^;

Anyways! Sorry for rambling. =] I hope you'll be patient with me while I figure out how to work TamaTalk. I've already messed up, submitting this topic before I was done accidentally (hence the edit).

Have a great day~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Seattle and welcome to the forums, hope you have a Good Time here; I feel you, I'm obsessed with a band too (my signature is a big hint) but my username has nothing to do with it lol because I made this before I really got obsessed, but yeah it does somewhat fit the lyrics for How I Became The Sea, though, that's entirely coincidental but it's a good coincidence ^ _ ^

Welcome again

and then when the empress ran aground

and my eyes turned blue and green

I heard a gorgeous sound

and that's when it became a dream

when the sky fell in

and the hurricanes came for me

I could finally crash again

and that's how I became the sea

Welcome!! Have a jolly good time here, and don't worry about "messing up" or accidently writing in the wrong forum or so, since nobody here that I know takes offense, and the guides and admin are patient and kind... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back