hi guys :-)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

umitchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm really happy to be here. :lol:

I'm Jess, and some of my online nicknames include 'Umi,' so I called myself umitchi here. I am 24. :eek:

I would LOVE to make some pals here, so I am gonna make a long winded 'hello' now.

My history with tamagotchi:

Somewhere between age 3-5 I had a Tamagotchi. This would have been between '97 thru '99 but I cant recall much of that age. I just remember being in love :wub: and it was Orange. And one day, I had to go take a bath, but.. I just couldn't be without my tama!! ......R.I.P. orange tama........ death by bath water.......

In 2004 ... TAMA was BACK! I was shook! Now this is where my memory of which tamas I had from 2004-2007 is jumbly. I had a pink bow shell.. purple pearl color shell... gold shell... light blue shell V1 that came with stickers, pink ice cream shell (my one survivor!), dark blue stars shell, and possibly more that i sadly forget. maybe light pink too???

I fell off the face of tamaplanet until 20th anniversary was released! I now have 4 minis from these recent releases, and i preordered an anniversary ORANGE normal size tama like I had as a toddler!! P1 I believe it is called?

And this kickstarted me into becoming a collector now. It brings me so much joy.

I have since purchased online two Keitais, a connection V1, Tama Ocean, and I am anticipating Osutchi, Mesutchi, and Angelgotchi in the mail....... :) I wanted to buy a few more I saw, but my credit card needs to rest. :(

My other collector hobby is owning Asian Ball Jointed Dolls. I am not too active in the hobby anymore.

I used to play Neopets, and I am the proud owner of the neopet named Nyatchi. I once was friends with the user who owned the neopet named Tamagotchi, but I think she dissapeared a long time ago, like me. :ph34r: But I still log in from time to time.

I am a nintendo fangirl, I have a 3DS and a Switch, which I don't play often. Gaming is on the back burner for me.

I work at a movie theater, and I enjoy it.

I love all things Legend of Zelda. My one true love. I have one tattoo, and it is related to LoZ.

I have an aging cat, my dearly beloved Sandy!

Oh, and I love to write! Mostly poetry.

And maybe I'll stop there... :D already too long :eek:

Awww, I love cats, but I have a hamster called peanut who always falls asleep on me!

Hii! I'm Olivia (or Ichi ) :lol:

i used to be super active on Neopets too when i was younger! but i can't access my old account rip

Hi there! I'm Saria (my real name, and yup, like the LoZ character, though I existed first...) and I'm exactly the same age as you!

At least now I know I'm not the only one here who's lost a Tama to, uh, the deep :p My first Tama, my hideous magenta-and-yellow P1, was subject to Accidental Death By Swimming Pool. As a child I had a very odd wetsuit-type swimsuit that had pockets, and I basically forgot I'd shoved my Tamagotchi in there one day when it was time for swim lessons. I was *UPSET*.

Also, Nyatchi is a GREAT name for a Neopet. Aisha or Wocky I'm assuming? I go back on Neopets every now and again to visit my angel Zafara, Rafayel, and my Maraquan Wocky, Fishkers :D

Hi there! I'm Saria (my real name, and yup, like the LoZ character, though I existed first...) and I'm exactly the same age as you!

At least now I know I'm not the only one here who's lost a Tama to, uh, the deep :p My first Tama, my hideous magenta-and-yellow P1, was subject to Accidental Death By Swimming Pool. As a child I had a very odd wetsuit-type swimsuit that had pockets, and I basically forgot I'd shoved my Tamagotchi in there one day when it was time for swim lessons. I was *UPSET*.

Also, Nyatchi is a GREAT name for a Neopet. Aisha or Wocky I'm assuming? I go back on Neopets every now and again to visit my angel Zafara, Rafayel, and my Maraquan Wocky, Fishkers :D
Well of course I do love your name! :lol: Sorry that you probably have to deal with all the comments though haha... do you even like the series?

OMG our poor submerged tamas... ;__; and the funny part is i got into neopets because of tamagotchi, in a roundabout way. One day I asked my older/grown brother to bring me a new tamagotchi from his travels. He couldn't find one back then, maybe 2003, and brought me a pocket neopet!!! I should still have it in storage, but thats how i ended up joining neopets as well.

As for Nyatchi, this tale is wild. Sheer luck and timing. I was bored on Neopets one day and started searching for all the tamagotchi character names. Nyatchi was my favorite, so I visited his pet profile to see who owned him, and to oggle in jealousy... Low and behold, he was in the pound.... i almost fell out of my chair. He was a plain korbat at the time. So I started zapping him to see what I might get, currently he is a wraith kougra :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back