Hi guys! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberLine

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new here. ;)

I have been thinking of joining for awhile now, and finally I got the guts to do so. Call me NL, or NumberLine. Even though my username is NumberLine, I don't like math. o_O I hate it alot. Even so, I chose my username because it sounded special and I just liked it.

I hope I fit in here at Tamatalk. Everybody (so far) seems nice! Talk to you all later? Hopefully! :D Bye!

NL

NOTE: I am an experience fourm member. ;) You don't have to worry about me breaking any rules.

Welcome to TT! If you need a friend, PM me!
I will, don't you worry about that! ;)

I've been a TamaCollecter for many years now, so if you need help with your tamas guys; you may always ask me!

I have one quick question; does alot of spam happen on TT? On some other fourms I've been too....well, let's just say the spamming is quite bad.

NL

Oh, well, thats good to know. ;) Well, I'm off to (Non)Tamatalk! I have a good feeling that'll be where you see me most. Though I like tamagotchis, I am not a fan of talking about them. ;)

See ya!

NL

Welcome to TT!

As you can see, and like you saw in my own intro, I just joined. I hope you enjoy yourself! ^^ PM me any time. =D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! =) I feel right at home.

I'll be on alot you guys (what else should I do with all my spare time? xD), so much you'll probably get sick of me by the third day. <_< Well, you asked for NumberLine, you got NumberLine! :lol:

NL

Heya NumberLine, or should I say, NL !!!!!

Glad you did get the guts !! If you DO need any help or just a friend, read my signature !!!

I'm sure every TamaTalker here is happy you came to TamaTalk, as every new member will notice when talking to me !!!!

Have fun here at TamaTalk, and I hope you get LOTS of friends, and I'm sure you will !!!!!!

Yours,

barky XD

P.S: Happy, happy, happy, so happy, so happy to-daaay !!!!!

*huggles all of you* Thanks guys!!!! ^.^

I feel really good here. There is tons to do. I'm having a great time :nazotchi: Sick of me yet? :blink:

NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back