Hi-Hi Everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura!

Reaction score
Im Sakura!, lol. (I felt like putting the exclamation point at the end) And the little info about me that im going to give is that I am human, female to be exact and 11 almost 12. I have been reading Tamatalk for a while and I roughly know most of the rules. Oh! This may be very weird, but all my friends at school (mostly the boys) Make fun of me (lol) because I dont have a Boyfriend, so...*hint hint* lol

I really want to get a Tamagotchi V4.5, so when I do, I can talk about all the related Tama stuff.

If you arent already asleep by now, Thanks for reading lol

S! :p

Im Sakura!, lol. (I felt like putting the exclamation point at the end) And the little info about me that im going to give is that I am human, female to be exact and 11 almost 12. I have been reading Tamatalk for a while and I roughly know most of the rules. Oh! This may be very weird, but all my friends at school (mostly the boys) Make fun of me (lol) because I dont have a Boyfriend, so...*hint hint* lol
I really want to get a Tamagotchi V4.5, so when I do, I can talk about all the related Tama stuff.

S! 
I was pretty sure you were human. You usually don't see monkeys typing on the internet unless your talking about my little brother or sister. Lol :ph34r:

Anyway welcome to the forums!

I really want to get a Tamagotchi V4.5, so when I do, I can talk about all the related Tama stufff.

S! :)
ha ha your really funny and no im not asleep

well i might in a minute cause i just had a nap!

Thanks everyone! And lol to Tamadude and Obotchi...guess what! I got a V4.5 today! I am so happy! It is red with butterflies and such...it was the best out of my selection. (In my opinion, anyway) There was also a yellow with spots and um...a green one. lol....anyway...

Oh and Stella Luna, that is such a cute avvie!

Hello, and welcome to tamatalk Sakura!

Hey I didn't even have to put a exclamation, your name already had a exclamation mark on it. xD

S! :unsure:
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :unsure:

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

It's ok, my friend has a lot of friends that are girls! (My friends a boy, I call him a friendboy, not a boyfriend, I call boys that are friends friendboys, and romantic ones boyfriends)

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)
mametchi :chohimetchi:

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

It's ok, my friend has a lot of friends that are girls! (My friends a boy, I call him a friendboy, not a boyfriend, I call boys that are friends friendboys, and romantic ones boyfriends)
lol kk and Thanks...Yayz got a new friend... :marumimitchi:

Thanks EVERYONE!

[SIZE=8pt]Welcome To TamaTalk(TT)!!I Hope You Enjoy The Site!If You Have Any Questions,You Can Look Around For That Topic,PM A Guide Or Post A New Topic![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back