Hi i am new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score

Well i am new here :D :D -_- ....and u noe that post that sez "how to bring your tama to school" thats my post :blink: !

I'm pretty new here to. I joined on september 22nd and i don't really know anyone on this website. :blink:

I'm pretty new here to. I joined on september 22nd and i don't really know anyone on this website. :rolleyes:
Hey wanna be friends? :huh:

I might need ur help cuz i got a question bout tamas: Why do u think that other kids think there annoying and stupid? All my friends do and i havent had anyone to talk to about them :rolleyes:

WOW neat im new here too. i love tamagotchis they're adorable ne one wanna be friends? o and the post about wanting to know if ur tama can evolve faster thats mine i havent gotten ne replies yet and i need to find out quick because i wanted my tamas to mate for a second generation!!!!

kelsey

HI I'm pretty new here to, if anyone needs a friend i'm here oh and i would like a friend to!!!!!!!! :) :) ;)

HI I'm pretty new here to, if anyone needs a friend i'm here oh and i would like a friend to!!!!!!!! :p :blink: :p
HI!!!!!!!!! I'm also pretty new and i'm also known as killer keller but somehow, tamatalk erased that account :wacko: I'll be ur friend!

*Moved to appropriate area by Jappyx*

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I moved your topic to the intro forum because it fits their more. :wacko:

HI!!!!!!!!! I'm also pretty new and i'm also known as killer keller but somehow, tamatalk erased that account :wacko: I'll be ur friend!
Tama Talk didn't erace that account, you must of forgotten the password to it, that's all! If you REALLY want that account back, you could PM Admin, I guess.... but Admin might be busy, so I would just stick to the account that you have right now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back