hi I am new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOOMrocks

Reaction score
hi I am a new member to tamatalk. :D if anyone can reply and help me out and tell me if I did something wrong I will greatly appreiceate it thanks!!!! :angry: :mimitchi:

:ph34r: ZOOMrocks :wub:

Hi ZOOMrocks - welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you like it here - there's lots of good info and fun stuff - just take a good look around the different sections - it doesn't take you long to find your way around!

Enjoy!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hi ZOOMrocks - welcome to TamaTalk!Hope you like it here - there's lots of good info and fun stuff - just take a good look around the different sections - it doesn't take you long to find your way around!

Enjoy!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
yeah, i'm saying the same here.......

anyway welcome! :(

hi ZOOMrocks! i'm glad to see you are a tamagotchi lover as well as the rest of us! if you need help with any thing or just wanna chat you can pm me or email me! have fun you'll love this site it's the best one out there!

hi I am a new member to tamatalk. :angry: if anyone can reply and help me out and tell me if I did something wrong I will greatly appreiceate it thanks!!!! :blink: :angry: :( ZOOMrocks :(
coarse i will help you if u need anythin just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back