Hi i am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchisy

Reaction score
Hi i am new to tamatalk i came here because i got a tamagotchi toy and all of people here are VERY cool and i hope to make some friends too :)

Hi i am new to tamatalk i came here because i got a tamagotchi toy and all of people here are VERY cool and i hope to make some friends too ;)
:) Hello there! :D

Tamatalk is a great site with lot's of usefull information! ;) I am sure it will help you. :D Anyway, PM me if you have a question with anything, I would be happy to help you out. :blink: I hope you enjoy your stay at TT! ;) :lol:

~Tama-Love~

ahhhhhh! I love new members of tamatalk. I just wanted to let you know that there is a such thing as a guide. they can close topics, and they have very much knowledge about tamatalk. so if any quiestions, you couls ask a guide! and if you make lots of good posts here, you could have chances of becoming a guide!

as usual, Admin has probably sent you nice Welcome PM. PM stands for personal message so if any one says in there signature : PM me for some great tama tricks! then FEEL FREE! I hope you enjoy tamatalk!

Best of luck, tamas_ r_ weird

Hi Tamagotchisy welcome to tamatalk enjoy it here and i will be your friend if you want one :D

Hi i am new to tamatalk i came here because i got a tamagotchi toy and all of people here are VERY cool  and i hope to make some friends too  :D
that is one of the most nicest things I've read! :D

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy it here! :wub: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, people I am new here,Can a Tama guide please show me around this place???,Please don't spam people,I've been looking around the topics,so please take your time posting and hello, greeting to all!!

Hello, I'am new too, i just replied and wanting to ask.... How the heck do you put new posts????????? Is it that difficult to ask the help icon! *sigh*

-ZOE- ^_^

hey pm me if you have any questions!!!!!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back