hi i am so conffused?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer

Reaction score
hi i was wondering does anyone no if the 3rd tamagotchi or the kiteia are in canada yet????

cauze nobody will help me out or tell me.

hi i was wondering does anyone no if the 3rd tamagotchi or the kiteia are in canada yet????cauze nobody will help me out or tell me.
The Keitai is only in Japan. However, you can get a Keitai on eBay or YesAsia.

However I do not know about the V3. It currently is availible in the US, but I don't live in Canada so I don't know about the Canadian V3.

thanks angel tama girl 12 that comes to my next problem does anyone want to be my key pal im really nice and i just want to talk to someone who i don't no but can still be friends with. i just want to have a key pal plaese???? :eek:

If you ever go to the USA, you can go to walmart, meijers, or toys r us to get one :eek: :) :D ;)

good luck on your search!! lol

whats the difference bettwen a v2 and a v3 please tell also someone please be my friend

:angry: :wacko:

they are in angel tama girl 12's siggy. i suggest you read it.

also, i suggest you post a 'will you be my friend' in the introductions section. you are sure to find someone who will :wacko:

also i am noticing a lot of 'when can i get a v3?' boards and i think that they should be banned myself cuz there are too many!

but anyway im sure you will find one soon enough. try ebay or some other internet places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back