Hi I am Sprout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprout

Reaction score
Hi I am sprout its nice to meet u all The sad thing is I am going on holiday on the 4 aug but I wil be back 7 aug That is this monday!!!!

Sprout

Oh. Your leaving? Too bad. Make sure to read the rules and pinned topics. And when you go away, feel free to post in departures.

No I thought it might have been for if u were leaveing becasue there was Introductions and the other one so I thought it but didnt know realy.

Sprout

*clears throat* Hello Sprout. I am sad that you are leaving so soon. Please post in the departure section when you leave, so we can all have a last chance to say goodbye before you come back. Please PM me anytime you want! *winks*

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope to see you soon!!! I made you an avatar!!! I pur it in your topic. Hope you like it !!!

Chlemma

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, (ZTF for short) nice to meet you!

There are lots of interesting things to do here on tama talk. But please read the rules followed here.

But besides that, there are, like I said very good information here. For information, you might want to check out The Tama Talk Reference Section. :unsure:

There is a chat side of tama talk. Its called Tama Chat. There is a little information on it. :unsure:

Well I hope you enjoy Tama Talk for it is a wonderful (and may I say, addictive :unsure: ) site. Have fun here and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D -ZTF

Thanx everyone for helping me and making stuff for me thanx DachDach545 for Greating me thanx Chlemma for the avatar thanx Zaina_Tama_Freak for showing me the rules.

Sprout

Thanx everyone for helping me and making stuff for me thanx DachDach545 for Greating me thanx Chlemma for the avatar thanx Zaina_Tama_Freak for showing me the rules.

Sprout
Your welcome! My pleasure! :furawatchi: -ZTF

i'm glad that you chose to join tamatalk!!!!!i hope you have fun on vacation!!!!!! :)

i'm sure you'll grow to be a respectable member!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back