Hi! I just joined today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Lovelitchi-

Reaction score
Hi! I just signed up today! :lol: I've been a Tama fan for, let's see, at least 6 years. I've decided to give TamaTalk a try today. I also hoped that someone could answer some questions for me. I like to watch the Tamagotchi TV Show anime, and in Japan they've gone up to episode 80 so far. (Of this season, 3? I think?) Anyway, where can I find english subbed episodes of them? Because Bandai hasn't dubbed them NEARLY this far. (they haven't even gotten to Meloditchi yet...) :angry:

My favorite episode is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTTwYZsTOys&feature=related

I can understand a little bit of what they're saying, but I'd really like an english subbed translation on the videos. Also is the TV show EVER going to come to America, I mean seriously? People said it would come out in early February 2011 to the USA. :angry: Yeah....right. I'd really like it if someone could give me answers!

Thanks!

-Lovelitchi-

Well, I don't know where you find them, since I don't have T.V. and my internet is too slow to watch videos... but maybe you can find them if you search on youtube.com if you haven't already. Anyway, I'm sure somebody has the answer. And enjoy your time here, there is a lot of really cool people ^-^. Oh, and be ready to be bombarded with Tamatalkers telling you where to find the rules. I'm too lazy to travel to a different page to find the link :p . My internet would take 3 minutes to do it anyway.

Welcome to TamaTalk! If you haven't already done so, please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site. I'm sorry I can't be much help to you regarding the videos. The only place that I know of that has them are YouTube, so perhaps they're there? Good luck with finding them! Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Hello! Thanks for the replies! I've already searched youtube, but didn't get anything. I tried Google but, maybe I'm not searching hard enough? :huh: I hope I get the answer soon!

-Lovelitchi-

Hey there!

^_^ WELCOME TO TAMATALK! ^_^

About the Tamagotchi! Tv show thing, this Youtuber uploaded some Tamagotchi! episodes in English. Some users have uploaded some English dub versions. Here's some in case you haven't seen them. ;)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I'm pretty sure you can find some more when you head to one of the links. :)

~memetchi <3

Yeah, I've watched all of them in English, but are there any more? There was like, 35 english ones. But that's all I could find. Thanks for replying!

-Lovelitchi-

as memetchi said, that user puts them on youtube. im not sure where you can find other english episodes sorry! I would help you if i knew where they were!

That's okay. I'll try to look really hard. I just wish I knew WHERE to look. :(

-Lovelitchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back