Hi I l♥ve nintendogs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Nintendogs♥

Reaction score
Hi I love nintendogs I have a beagle called Jippy!

I want too buy a labrador but should it be a girl or boy and what shall I call it and what colour black, Dark Brown or light blonde!

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk, ♥Nintendogs♥! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here! :kusatchi: There are a lot of Nintendogs lovers on this site too. I have Nintendogs Dachshund and Dalmation and Friends versions. PM me and I can not only help yuo around the site, but I also have a Nintendogs forum I can show to you! ;) Hope to see you around TT soon!

I, too have the nintendogs dachshund and friends! :kusatchi: I love it! ;) Welcome to the group! I know you will have fun here!

Hi! Welcome to Tama Talk! You are sure to have a great time here and meet lots of new friends. You might want to check out the 'Users Guide To Tama Talk' topic, It's really usefull ------> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81

I love Nintendogs too! I also have a Beagle but her name is Cookie. I also have a dachshund named Crumb.

If you have alot of boy nintendogs then you should get a girl nintendog but if it's the other way around, get a boy. I like light blond the most B) but it's really your choice :( .

hope to see you around!

:kusatchi: kawaii-cat ;)

Hi there! Welcome to Tamatalk!

I'm sure you will make loads of friends here, 'specially since you love Nintendogs and all. There are loads of Nintendogs fans, you'll feel right at home. :D

Have fun and don't forget to read the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had nintendogs and LOVED it but I lost it at my dads and now he says that he doesn't have it. Mean huh? It's with all 6 of my other DS games that I left there :mimitchi: *cries* Oh well, I will live thru other players and hope that their dogs are great, haha.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back