Hi! i need friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.....i am new and am i supposed to introduce myself here?

kk here goes:

My name is margaret but my sister calls me mars and i have had my tamagotchi v.2 since christmas

i bought it because i bought one in 1997(dun realli remember when i bought it) and it was kind of boring and then i saw this tamagotchi v.2 on the television and i liked how you can connect and make frds and have ur tama get married and stuff so yeah thats y i bought it. well i like swimming and reading and i LOVE playing w/ my tamagotchi ^____^ i named him Jammy. My lil sis bought one on the same day as me and we opened them right when we went to our couzins house!

My wish list:

-tamagotchi angel (they are rare right?)

-devilgotch (rare??)

(kk fine i want every tamagotchi there is in the world (am i greedy?)

well thats all :)

hey i am pinkgal i have been here for a couple months but this website is easy to figure out oh and hope you enjoy it

i need some friends to. i like horses,jump rope [im on a show team its were u travel and do really cool jump rope ruteens] i also play violyn, and im in chior. -koolkidlol

:unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :) Hey it's me, applegurl!!!!!!!! I'll be your friend!!!!! :lol: :D :D :angry: :rolleyes: <_< :rolleyes:

hi! i think i can help you if you need a friend my name is tamazgirl and i have 2 tamas

hope to see you roun the sight or hear from

tamazgirl p.s have you heard of angle tamas sound really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back