Hi! Im a newbie! ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi Im Victoria! :huh: Im new to this site and to tamagotchi! (well I used to have a gigapet... so I guess its kinda the same...) :( [/SIZE]

hi there welcome 2 tamatalk!!

I hope that U enjoy it here and have fun!

PM me if U need anything!!

-JAM

Hello Victoria! Welcome to TamaTalk. We have a wide selection of places where you may ask for help regarding life, Tamagotchis, and just about anything appropriate! Feel free to PM one of the GUIDES if you ever are in a bit of trouble and don't know what to do. They provide you with advice you'll need. ^_^

Hey Victoria! Welcome to TamaTalk!

You have absoulutly chosen a great Tamagotchi Forum to sign up at! And boy does this site have a great staff, and so much to offer ;)

• Lots of Diffrent Forums
  • Lots of Categorys
  • Lots of Tamagotchi Help Topics and Guides
  • A Great Admin, FAQ team and TamaTalk Guides
  • AND SOO MUCH MORE
Plus as you said that you are new to tamagotchi, as I said, many Topics related if your having trouble :ichigotchi:

Plus if you need help I am just a PM away.

If your not sure how to do that, that just look at the Users Guide to TamaTalk!

Now go and Explore TamaTalk! HAVE FUN!

~TP~ ^_^ ♪

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you have a fun time learning about the wonders of Tamagotchi's and Tamatalk! Lol!

Edit: P.S. I love your username!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Have fun! Also look in the Help files if you need any help. We call Tama talk TT by the way. Hope you have a great time![/SIZE]

~skuang~

Latest posts

Back