Hi, I'm a Tamagotchi Addict!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamagotchi Addict~

Reaction score
Hi TamaTalk!! I found this site like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times when I was searching for stuff for my tamagotchi so I decided to join in!! I have a feeling that I'll be very happy here!!

I am a Tamagotchi Addict because I took the Addiction Test and passed with 100%!! Do you want to try it? Here: Tamagotchi Addiction Test

So, anyway, my name is Sierra. I am fourteen years old and I own 50 tamagotchi's. I live in India and am looking for a best friend who is also a Tamagotchi Addict!!

Thanks for reading. Please reply!

hi! welcome to TT!!! when I first got my tamagotchi, I was an addict. but as life wore on, I started neglecting my tama. But since now I've found Tama Talk I am an addict once again! :lol:

PM me if you need a friend! :huh:

kawaii-cat

Thank you for that warm welcome, kawaii-cat! I have always been an addict of Tamagotchi, ever since they came out!! They are such loveable and adorable pets!

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:D :D :D :pochitchi:

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk :wacko:

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! ;)

You have alot of tamas! :)

I am sure you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to read and follow the tamatalk rules.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back