hi im griffen nice to meet you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

griffen

Reaction score
hi all fello tama lovers i am new here well about a week old and i already have like 30 posts i leadned so much about tamas already anyway this website is cool i am a boy and if anyone wants 2 be freinds pm me. now this forum thing feels like we are one big family lol :D and i have 1 question what is a hatching group? :p :lol: ;) :D :p B) :D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Hi griffen, welcome to Tama Talk!

Yes, it is very easy to learn new things here at Tama Talk, the atmosphere of Tama Talk is aimed to be felt as "one big family" :p Well welcome to Tama Talk, and enjoy yourself here :lol:

//Haze

Hello there, griffen!

As you may have already figured, tamatalk is a HUGE site! Feel free to explore, and don't be shy about asking others for help!

For a goldmine of help, go to the Extras at the top of the screen, and go to Help. This is a very important forum to keep you on TamaTalk's good side!

Don't be afraid to PM me or TamaTalk guides about problems. I'm sure I can answer most of your TamaTalk or Tamagotchi related questions!

Have fun!

Rachelgotchi

hey welcome to tamatalk!

if you need anyhelp pm me or go to the help forums! hope you enjoy it here!

ps. a group hatching is when people come together and all reset there tamagotchis at the same time and post what gender they are and all there evolution.

:lol: :lol: B) Hello there, Would you like to pm Thyself Mametchi ROCKS! I have all your answers! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back