Hi i'm johnny

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gozaruchi10

Reaction score
Hi I am new to tamatalk but I know a lot about tamagotchi's!My favorite is gozarutchi :huh: .I have six tamagotchi's :lol: .Two v4.5's,2 v3's,and 2 v5's. :D .BYE

Hi it's me I forgot my tamagotchi's are a ;) witha baby, :huh: with a baby, :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: , :huh: :huh: ,sakursmotchi,mousetchi,tororotchipapamametchi,mamametchi,tororotchi,mattaritchi

planetchi,and papapatchi.BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi it's me I forgot my tamagotchi's are a :huh: witha baby, :huh: with a baby, :ichigotchi: , :ichigotchi: ,sakursmotchi,mousetchi,tororotchipapamametchi,mamametchi,tororotchi,mattaritchi

planetchi,and papapatchi.BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then welcome 2 TT and I hope U enjoy it here!!

PM me if U need any help

I read the rules and I will pm you if I need to Jam :D :D :eek: :lol: B) :) :D :eek: :( :lol: :eek: ;) PS.I like to put those tamagotchis and what tamagotchi 's do you have I have 2 v3,2v4.5,and 2 v5 :D

Hello. And welcome to Tamatalk. I hope you find some helpful information for your tamas. I have 2 version 3's and a Version 4.

If you need any help finding anything, PM(personal message) Admin or a guide. I wish you good luck with your tamas and I hope we could be friends??

Latest posts

Back