Hi, I'm Kat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekogirl

Reaction score
I'm Kat, and I really like Tamagotchis. I got my first Tamagotchies at the same time, two V. 2's. They were a lot of fun, but then one got dropped in a glass of soda and had BIG problems. 0-0 My other ran out of batteries and is currently lost. But now I've got a V. 3, and I love it to death! I just got it troday, in fact. I live in Canada, but wish I lkived in Japan so I could get a Devilgotchi :p I'm friendly, and love codes for my Tama, but would never, EVER take it apart except for changing the battery. I know quite a bit about Tamagotchies, but I'm still learning about V.3.

Well, I'm off to browse the forum!

Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk!

I'm Relaurax. I'll be your friend and I can help you with version three.

I hope your having a good time! :p

Hi! I'm TamaKayla or TK. Have fun here and PM me for a friend.

It's nice to see that there are active members! ^-^ I'll work on my friends list.

hay just call me maca or ronsi whichever u prefer. i m also new so we r learining together! i just got my very first tama and my mom almost didnt let me join she has this thing about message boards... well i m glad u enjoy this because then we might meet again if u don't like hate me.. long story ... don't ask well try to talk later bi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back