Hi! I'm new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ukiddingmi12

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi and that I don't know much about tamatalk, so can you peeps give me a heads up about this place??? Thx ya'll!

sincerely,

ukiddingmi12

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your visits!

If you ever need to know anything about Virtual Pets, or about TamaTalk, do not be hesitant to send me a Personal Message (PM). I will be more than happy to help you out.

Enjoy!

Regards,

DarkCore

Hey, there! Welcome to this wonderfull website! Have fun posting in our topics and if you need an avatar, PM me. If you need a freind, you got it! I hope you'll become a TT guide or a lifetime Angelgotchi :puroperatchi: We all hope you have a good time and you keep up the good work in posting.

You basicly click add reply or click on a clickable smiley for one. :wacko:

hi welcome to tamatalk!!

if there is any thing specific you need help with pleaze feel free to pm me !!!!

Hello, Welcome to TamaTalk.

When I 1st joined I didn't understand, I didn't even know what an avatar is (Thats supprising for me)

So, yeah you can PM me for help (If you don't know how, you can just click the little button under this message that says "PM") Or just if you want to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back